Sunday, August 29, 2010

Throwin' Down Bobby's Pork and Peaches


Last night I made grilled pork tenderloin and peaches, a recipe that I tore from the pages of the August 15 Parade newspaper insert.  It was a winner.  I followed Bobby Flay's instructions to a tee, except that I don't care for my pork on the really pink side, so I cooked it to a temperature of 160 degrees.  It was still succulent and the peaches were bursting with flavor. 

Pork tenderloin can be boring and the peaches and glaze give it a nice kick-start.  This is a good way to use your garden rosemary and seasonal peaches.  It's also fast and easy.  Here's a link to the recipe:
http://www.parade.com/food/recipes/parade/grilled-pork-tenderloin-and-peaches.html

3 comments:

  1. I had a grilled peach pasta dish over summer and fell in love. I don't normally do pork, but this really seems worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rucha! Welcome to my blog. You could make this with chicken, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succulent!! Yes!! I can't stand dry pork, or any dry meat, actually. The juice is so important, right? I need to ask chef A to grill that for us!!

    ReplyDelete